Jun 1, 2008

Handy Hubby

If someone would have asked me 5+ years ago, "what are you looking for in a man," my answer would have been lengthy. However in that answer, I wouldn't have included the trait "handy."

After marrying Chad and completing several condo DIY projects, this trait is now pretty high on my list! Over the course of the past few weekends Chad has been building a set of custom fit flower boxes for our patio. He drew up the design, took note of the existing patio measurements, and built them out of deck wood so that look like they have always been attached to our deck. Here are a few photos of Chad working on this project.

Assembling the flower boxes:

Installing piece #1. "Look, no hands!"
Piece #2 ready to install:
Today, just as we wrap up the installation of the boxes, I started to plant the flowers. Once the plants begin to flourish, I will post some "after" pictures in a follow-up blogpost. Great work Chad, thanks for being my hunky, handy, hubby!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sigh, come over to the Meyer house we have some work for you too do