Jul 22, 2008

Starring: Grandma Fitz!

This past weekend we headed to Cannon Falls, MN for Grandma Fitz's 80th birthday party. It was an unforgettable weekend, and one that definitely warrants more than one blog post.


Posted here is the photo album from the weekend. I also made an iMovie that was shown to the family on Saturday night at the birthday party, as well as to the visitors who stopped by Sunday's Open House. I will post the video in a future blog for all to see and share.

Grandma Fitz has 5 kids, 9 grandkids and 14 great-grandkids, and all of them showered her with lots of love for her birthday weekend. It was fun for me to meet many spouses and great-grandkids who I only knew from photos, and to connect with Chad's family for 3 wonderful days. I only hope that I have such an unforgettable bash for my 80th!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

great pictures and a really great time