Apr 21, 2008

My Adult Finals Week



Remember back in high school and college, the week leading up to spring break or holiday break when you were torn between focusing on your important exams and day dreaming about your pending leisure plans? Well, I find myself right back in familiar place today- and so I have officially deemed this week my "Adult Finals Week."

Of course, with our upcoming 2-week retreat to Greece comes a brutal 2-mile long work to-do list. I know exactly what I should be doing and should be focusing on- but that is much easier said than done. When I should be thinking about forecasting for Q2, I am instead checking the forecast for Santorini and thinking about what I will pack. So wish me luck- that I can have 6 days of uber-productivity and highly organized preparation. Afterall, I can recover while I sleep on the plane (yeah, right!).

0 comments: