Mar 26, 2008

Show and Tell!



I am thrilled to announce the launch of the Target Designer Experience Gadget!

This is a Target & Google creative collaboration that I have been working on for the past 4+ months- and I am extremely proud of how it has turned out!

Why should you care? Well, first of all, I know that you love the high design/low priced items that you can find at Target Stores. That is why you can't get out of there without dropping at least $100- when all that you really meant to do was pick up some toilet paper and toothpaste. Well, this cool web gadget sends you the most up to date Target products and designer biographies from all of the guest designers who come through the Target stores. It is a website within a website- allowing you to interact with the products without having to leave the page. It will update weekly with new products. Play around with it here- and if you like it you can download it to your own iGoogle, MySpace or Facebook page by clicking on the "Share Gadget" link.

This is what I do. I hope that you enjoy!

I am going to sleep now that this campaign is live!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a very nice gadget you have there. Congratulations on completing it. I figured I would leave a post, to help promote your blog spot thing that you have here. Plus I can screw around with the html tags... so this word should have been in bold... and this one in italics...